- Which of the following statement is true? (2013年Passage Two, Question 1)
- All of the following are true of Comment 3 EXCEPT that _________. (2013, Section B, Question 5)
- According to the passage, which of the following statement is true? (2014, Passage Two, Question 2)
- Which of the following statement is correct according to the passage?
- Which of the following is not mentioned in the third paragraph?
Faith in medicine runs deep in America. We spend more per person on health care than any other nation. Whether we eat too much or exercise too little, whether we're turning gray or feeling blue, we look to some pill or procedure to make us better.
We assume that devoting ever more dollars to medicine will bring us longer, healthier lives. But there is mounting evidence that each new dollar we devote to the current health care system brings small and diminishing returns to public health. Today the United States spends more than $4,500 per person per year on health care. Costa Rica spends